My Marketing Firm (“we” or “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of access and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller of any personal data you provide to us is My Marketing Firm located at
505 Lakeland Plaza, Suite 261
Cumming, GA 30040
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in a form on our site at www.MyMarketingFirm.com (our website). This includes information provided at the time of requesting further materials or posting comments, or subscription to our blog.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to aggregate information to help us better understand our website community. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at info@MyMarketingFirm.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.