Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below (the “Terms of Service”) govern your access to and use of My Marketing Firm’s websites, products, and services (collectively, the “Site”). The Terms of Service constitute a legal agreement between you and My Marketing Firm. You agree to the Terms of Service by accessing or using the Site. Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms of Service.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by My Marketing Firm will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Subscription and Purchases
Your My Marketing Firm services begin at the moment of your first payment to My Marketing Firm. By purchasing or subscribing to My Marketing Firm's services, you grant My Marketing Firm the rights to:
(1) create, access and manage profiles, applications or websites in your name using My Marketing Firm content, Your content, Third Party Content, and publicly available information;
(2) post, at My Marketing Firm's discretion, Content to the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites in your name, including but not limited to content that mentions, discusses or promotes third parties;
(3) access, collect, read, analyze, and otherwise use on your behalf the information available on the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites; and
(4) host, using the resources of My Marketing Firm, the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites.
Upon termination of your use of My Marketing Firm's services, you retain the right to access and control the above-mentioned profiles, applications, or websites not hosted by My Marketing Firm, as well as Your Content. At any time, including upon termination of your use of My Marketing Firm’s services, My Marketing Firm may delete, disable, alter, remove, retain, or otherwise dispose of profiles, applications, or websites hosted by My Marketing Firm.
Cancellation and Termination Policy
My Marketing Firm is a month-to-month service for the first 3 months. After 3 months, you will be offered a contract.
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, you must contact My Marketing Firm at info@MyMarketingFirm.com. Every client MUST provide My Marketing Firm with a 1 month cancellation notice for cancellations or downgrades. You must tell My Marketing Firm you are cancelling before your next billing date. Once you tell My Marketing Firm you are cancelling, your next payment will be your last payment. Service will continue for 1 final month.
My Marketing Firm, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other My Marketing Firm service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. My Marketing Firm reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You are solely responsible for making sure the advertisements we are running on your behalf are in compliance with Facebook and the laws within the United States. Under no circumstance is My Marketing Firm responsible for any advertisements we are managing on behalf of our clients. All advertisements are to be approved by the client before we exercise our management practices. In the event of a cancellation, My Marketing Firm is not responsible for any outstanding advertisements running in your business’ advertising account. You as the client are solely responsible for managing your advertisements once your service period with My Marketing Firm ends.
All advertising budgets over $3,000 per month incur an additional 10% management fee, as this requires additional management and attention.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Terms
- No refunds will be provided to customers who have their accounts terminated after the start date.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you initially sign up for an account, a My Marketing Firm representative will contact you for account and service set-up within 24 hours.
- An upgrade from any plan will result with you being billed for your first month of the new plan on the next payment date matching the date you signed up on the previous month.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service, or for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Canadian (federal or provincial) taxes.
- All paying users from Canada shall be responsible for filling out their correct province and country so that they can be taxed appropriately.
- There is no refund for mis-managed Facebook advertising spend, Twitter advertising spend, and LinkedIn advertising spend.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
We may modify these Terms of Service from time to time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available at https://mymarketingfirm.com/terms-and-conditions and will indicate at the top of the Terms of Service the date that revisions were last made. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Site after any posted modification to the Terms of Service indicates your acceptance of the modification.
You may contact My Marketing Firm at the below address, or email info@MyMarketingFirm.com.
505 Lakeland Plaza, Suite 261
Cumming, GA 30040